Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham away

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why is it being played on a Monday night ? All the rest are Sunday afternoon

It is extremely annoying, from a personal perspective. I am over for Christmas, but had already booked my flight back on the Monday lunchtime. When the fixtures first came out I was excited that I would get to see it (also would have been a new ground for me). Now, I'll be somewhere over the east coast of the States when it kicks-off.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We need to get out of this division to avoid all of these long-haul away games. Our last four this year are a bl00dy disaster where travelling is concerned. Bring on Newcastle, Sunderland, Manchester, Liverpool, Hull etc. I can't wait to be paying £50 for a ticket! punk:

I'm not feeling myself this morning. Perhaps I should have done.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Do Fulham still gave the neautral area next to away fans ?
Officially, no. Unofficially, there are often away fans in there. As long as they don't mind sitting among Fulham fans and treating the concept of a neutral area with respect i.e. no violence or abuse, it all seems to work ok. The neutral area has been a lot smaller this season for many games.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have thought there would be a very decent following for this one, we haven't played at the Cottage for years. It was the first game I looked for when the fixtures came out this season, I'm really looking forward to it. Shame it's a Monday night, but plenty of people seem to take the whole Christmas to New Year period off, so it should still be very popular.

What's the away capacity at Craven Cottage these days?, [MENTION=28448]BrightonCottager[/MENTION]?

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
According to the club website, away fans are usually given 1800 or 3000 tickets.
If you look at the ground plan here: http://www.fulhamfc.com/help/faq/visiting-the-cottage#visitingteamfans, away fans normally get P6 and P7. Huddersfield filled those 2 blocks, P5 and P4 were blocked off and there were neutrals in P3. P1 and P2 are Fulham.

I believe Huddersfield flogged about 2,500 tickets for that game (must have been exciting for the Yorkshire folk to contemplate a day trip to London), so I'd have thought they'd have given us the 3,000 if requested. Hoping to see a full (ish) away end at the Amex in a couple of weeks when you come to us :thumbsup:

Last time I went to CC, I think we were on an uncovered terrace, that's how long ago it was...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I believe Huddersfield flogged about 2,500 tickets for that game (must have been exciting for the Yorkshire folk to contemplate a day trip to London), so I'd have thought they'd have given us the 3,000 if requested. Hoping to see a full (ish) away end at the Amex in a couple of weeks when you come to us :thumbsup:

Last time I went to CC, I think we were on an uncovered terrace, that's how long ago it was...

FA Cup 0-0?
That was the last time I went

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

I was one of the 2,272 who saw us win there 6-1 in the Sherpa Van Trophy, 1987.

That's 2,272 TOTAL CROWD, must have been about 300 Albion. My future missus, Albion fan since 1974, stayed in her local in Putney as she couldn't be bothered to walk over the bridge....I still give her stick about missing what is my biggest Albion away win ever. That was when football was in the doldrums, the average at the Goldstone was under 9,000 despite it ending up a promotion season under Barry Lloyd (take note current crowd binfesters).

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here