Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has Tony Bloom ever done for us..? Well there is ..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
*sigh*

We all know what he's done for us and continues to do. Do we need 30 threads a week reminding us. It's as tedious as people claim the moaning is. People who have saved the club to some degree or another:

Dick Knight
Tony Bloom
Robbie Reinelt
Stuart Storer
Liz Costa
Ian Hart
Paul Samrah
Martin Perry
John Prescott
Marmalade the Cat who once took a dump in the front entrance of the Goldstone Toys R Us
Hundreds of others

Seriously what's your point? That people haven't guessed this? That this is some revelation up there with the knowledge that there may be a few kiddy fiddlers in high places and S Club 7 are reforming?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
*sigh*

We all know what he's done for us and continues to do. Do we need 30 threads a week reminding us. It's as tedious as people claim the moaning is. People who have saved the club to some degree or another:

Dick Knight
Tony Bloom
Robbie Reinelt
Stuart Storer
Liz Costa
Ian Hart
Paul Samrah
Martin Perry
John Prescott
Marmalade the Cat who once took a dump in the front entrance of the Goldstone Toys R Us
Hundreds of others

Seriously what's your point? That people haven't guessed this? That this is some revelation up there with the knowledge that there may be a few kiddy fiddlers in high places and S Club 7 are reforming?

Be careful the mods could lose their families and houses over your claim that s Club 7 are reforming kiddy fiddlers in high places......

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Lewes District Council and the NIMBYs have a lot to answer TB for as the price to build the stadium rose tremendously while they objected to the ground.

Isn't it rather ironic that the costs increased due to the economic melt down initiated by two US banks and their poor administration of credit and we are now sponsored by a US credit company. It is a convoluted way for American shareholders to pay tony back.

(no facts were used in this post and any relation to real events is by chance)

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
That's all well and good. But he's lost the plot.
We of NSC are just going to have to buy him out.
That way we can guarantee the club is properly run.

I pledge £10.

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
Lewes District Council and the NIMBYs have a lot to answer TB for as the price to build the stadium rose tremendously while they objected to the ground.

....The m*ddle class, eh?....don't ya just love 'em? ???

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
*sigh*

True. Except NSC would grind to a halt if it didn't repeat itself again and again. And there's now a small rump on here who are vocally critical of Bloom ("Bloom is deluded" ) repeating and presumably believing laughable and frankly insulting accusations, regardless of any evidence, that TB is looking to sell the club, he's invested £200m+ to sell to a "foreign buyer", he's no longer cares about funding the most expensive Albion squad ever and that simply because we're on a poor run of from and we signed Chris O Grady then its time to say farewell, forget all his Amex, Training Ground, 2 play offs, BarberBurkeBollocks, the half a million quid he forks out to cover losses every time we play a home match and pray for, i dunno, some other suitor who's supported the club since he was a kid and has a few hundred million to throw about . Cos thats bound to happen.
So i'm happy for a few threads reminding us of all that now and again.

I'd forgotten the Marmalade the Cat story. I'd like to hear it. Any pictures. ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
True. Except NSC would grind to a halt if it didn't repeat itself again and again. And there's now a small rump on here who are vocally critical of Bloom ("Bloom is deluded" ) repeating and presumably believing laughable and frankly insulting accusations, regardless of any evidence, that TB is looking to sell the club, he's invested £200m+ to sell to a "foreign buyer", he's no longer cares about funding the most expensive Albion squad ever and that simply because we're on a poor run of from and we signed Chris O Grady then its time to say farewell, forget all his Amex, Training Ground, 2 play offs, BarberBurkeBollocks, the half a million quid he forks out to cover losses every time we play a home match and pray for, i dunno, some other suitor who's supported the club since he was a kid and has a few hundred million to throw about . Cos thats bound to happen.

That's a top rant and entirely fair enough. FWIW I don't think that he's deluded and I do KNOW he's single handedly keeping the club going. I am puzzled as to what he'll do if we're in the relegation zone at Christmas. That would be greeted with more repeating threads on both sides here no doubt.

Er. the authorities have them. Definitely.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Wise words

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here