Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm a Celeb 2014

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Watched last nights show, Foggy,s the man, seems to be an alright bloke to me, and apart from Mel who seems to be fearless, the rest of them well who are they?.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Watched last nights show, Foggy,s the man, seems to be an alright bloke to me, and apart from Mel who seems to be fearless, the rest of them well who are they?.

Who's Foggy or Mel?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mel was bullied at school and called an ugly paki!

There are some lovely people out there....probably voting UKIP.

...Pringles anyone's?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Melanie Sykes is a clear favourite given last nights show. Brains, wit, balls and knockers, she's got it all.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Foggy is Carl Fogarty, ex motorcycle racer, 4 times World Superbike Champion, has won more WSB races than any other rider. Determined, single minded, fearless (apart from his wife), opinionated, won't tolerate fools gladly, selfish but most importantly, a winner.

Personally I do not like the bloke, but if you think you can beat him, think about it again before you enter the fray, he will not lose easily.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I think we should have a poll on how many pounds the sweaty TOWIE bird will lose.
At least a pound of mascara fell off last night.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Any word yet on the "Transatlantic Has-Been " this series ? I'm assuming that as usual, they drop a couple more in after the first week ?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I've got another word to describe Mel. Cooooorrrrrrrrr !!!!! Wait till she puts on Myleene's white bikini. :blush:

You probably haven't realised how sad that makes you look. Don't you have any real friends?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I love this programme. They all seem ok at the mo but it always gets feisty when they get hungry

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I saw it last night for the first time since the very first series. Not sure how much of it I will catch tbh but it was okay Sunday night TV I thought. I was surprised just how close they are to (what looked distinctly like) Surfers Paradise - you could see the boat ways and hotels when they were jumping from the helicopter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here