Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green pea soup, photography and Cliff Richard: YouGov's profile of Brighton fans

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Now this made me laugh.....

image.jpg

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
You've got to say that to be fair, it is a spot in cross section - certainly a good cross section of NSC.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
we look a bit like David Walliams.

some interesting conflicts, like shopping at Waitrose, favorite cloth brand Slazenger. and forth favorite website is Ebay.ie. thats plain wierd.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
we look a bit like David Walliams.

some interesting conflicts, like shopping at Waitrose, favorite cloth brand Slazenger. and forth favorite website is Ebay.ie. thats plain wierd.

Maybe yougov got confused by that bit and asked the RESIDENTS of Brighton and Hove Albion. I'm sure our ethnic community that was at bridge road car park wear a lot of slazenger and use the Irish ebay a fair bit?!?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I would just like to 100% disassociate myself from that survey. What wankers responded for them to come up with that? They're the sort of people you just want to punch until your arms get tired.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Top clothing brand: Slazenger
Shops at: Waitrose

These two things don't go together.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sample size: 200 people? Hardly worth it, is it?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just shows you how rubbish surveys are. The answers given show a lot less people than the norm own dogs, but one of the favourite websites is the Kennel Club, and NSC isn't even mentioned. I'm sure I could pick out a lot more anomalies if I wanted to really waste my time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here