Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problem?

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
Hello,

I just wondered why so many people seem to have such a problem with me, and my asking questions...

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
I just wanted a genuine answer,..all I was asking was some advice...I am just a football fan who likes Sami...nothing else

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I just wanted a genuine answer,..all I was asking was some advice...I am just a football fan who likes Sami...nothing else

That could be a problem on here.
Genuine 100% Albion fans are not exactly flavour of the month (it's only a Brighton fans forum after all).

Beyond that I don't have a clue who you are and can't say I recall seeing any of your posts.
Good luck though....you remind me of 1066.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Reminds me of Dave's views

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
That could be a problem on here.
Genuine 100% Albion fans are not exactly flavour of the month (it's only a Brighton fans forum after all).

Beyond that I don't have a clue who you are and can't say I recall seeing any of your posts.
Good luck though....you remind me of 1066.
1066?

Thanks...but I might just get my account deleted...I've only asked about tickets and travel, and got loads of abuse

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Hello,

I just wondered why so many people seem to have such a problem with me, and my asking questions...

What exactly do you get from having set up an account on a Brighton and Hove Albion forum? What does it give you/what purpose does it serve in your life?

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
What exactly do you get from having set up an account on a Brighton and Hove Albion forum? What does it give you/what purpose does it serve in your life?
I just wanted advice on ticket and travel...thought that was acceptable on here...that's all I was after....so sorry for trying to get some advice...

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
I am sorry for trying to ask for help and advice about simple things like tickets and travel..

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I just wanted advice on ticket and travel...thought that was acceptable on here...that's all I was after....so sorry for trying to get some advice...

What exactly do you get from having set up an account on a Brighton and Hove Albion forum? What purpose (beyond getting your ticket/travel advice) does it serve/give you in your life?

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
What exactly do you get from having set up an account on a Brighton and Hove Albion forum? What purpose (beyond getting your ticket/travel advice) does it serve/give you in your life?

Read my reply! To just get info on tickets and travel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here