Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Islamic State murder another Aid Worker

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Isn't that the bloke who was doing those weird "reports from the front line" for ISIS? Under duress it appears.

How many hostages does ISIS hold? They're going through their supply at a rate of knots.

RIP

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Isn't that the bloke who was doing those weird "reports from the front line" for ISIS? Under duress it appears.

How many hostages does ISIS hold? They're going through their supply at a rate of knots.

RIP
I think we may be surprised at the number of hostages that may be being held. It appears to be part of government policy to suppress this information so that it cannot be used for propaganda purposes.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

RIP

No, not him. That's John Cantile.

Peter Kassig was a US Aid Worker. He used to be a soldier, and converted to Islam in the past few years. RIP.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No, not him. That's John Cantile.

Peter Kassig was a US Aid Worker. He used to be a soldier, and converted to Islam in the past few years. RIP.

Yeah, just saw it on Andrew Marr. I hope those *******s meet the SAS soon.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
B2TiGbbIQAE5Y-J.jpg

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Dear Islamis State,

Instead of stopping you from killing a defenceless woman yesterday, we landed a spacecraft on a comet 300 million miles away.

Sincerely,

The complaicent west.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Dear Islamis State,

Instead of stopping you from killing a defenceless woman yesterday, we landed a spacecraft on a comet 300 million miles away.

Sincerely,

How would we or indeed could we have stopped it? If we intervene, then we are accused of meddling in other's affairs.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Dear Islamic State,

How many games do you think Sami has left? Is he really clueless of just a victim of the system?

Regards,

Fred and Rose West

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Dear Islamic State,

We didn't give you lots of weapons and artillery to kill Western civilians like this, you are meant to be going after that nasty Assad bloke. Not to worry though, war is big business and what does a few thousand more lives matter, when our good friends are getting filthy rich from this.

Anyway, we have arrived back in Iraq and are blowing things up again. Carry on being a nuisance and we'll see you in Syria soon.

Regards,

The Imperialist West.

You really are repetitive.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Dear I.S. I am preparing a lovely Sunday dinner for my Western family-(no----not the Cartwrights :guns:from the Ponderosa---there's one for the oldies!)

'Carry On' with building your sandcastles in your desert tho:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here