• Not so fussed now

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Makes no difference

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Really bored now. Does the break foster a can't wait to get back to the Amex mentality or is it contributing to our falling attendances as fans find other things more enjoyable to watch than Sami's Blue and White army. Nothing keeps me away from a home game, but is every one as sticky as me?

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Yep I'm with you. Can't wait for the next home game. Saturdays aren't the same. Even when we are away the afternoon has a certain air about it watching the score unfold.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The international breaks have been the worst I can remember but this is probably as we are crap this year . It's just longer to look at the poor league position etc . Just seems the season still hasn't totally got going . Is this the 3 rd break already .

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Darned pampered internationalists !

I've gone on record before about this. Internationals used to be played BETWEEN regular fixtures, and modern clubs have huge playing staffs that should be able to absorb the international programme without disrupting the regular season.

On the plus side, we could watch Germany v Gibraltar, Spain v Belarus, not to mention the Three Lions pulverising a strong, skilled, and coherent Slovenia.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here