Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A couple of questions on club shop

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Thanks
Seems strange on the orange shirt with Xmas around the corner.

Another question, Nike don't seem to do any kit (replica kit or even just T-Shirts) for the 2-6 year old bracket, or am I just missing it?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Thanks
Seems strange on the orange shirt with Xmas around the corner.

Another question, Nike don't seem to do any kit (replica kit or even just T-Shirts) for the 2-6 year old bracket, or am I just missing it?

You're not missing it, they don't make kits for very small children.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
My 6 year old grandson bought a club orange shirt two weeks ago. Also it was shown on here that you can buy them on line without the badge for about a third of the price.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I brought the Orange shirt last week mainly as the guy in the shop said once the stock is gone that's it. We also asked about kid's goalkeeper shirt for my 7yr old son. They are not getting any new stock for the rest of the season which is rubbish. Hate Nike!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Does the 10% still go on your card for e-cash?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I asked about the blue and white snoods they sold last season and was taken to the buyer who told me that they are not stocked any more. Wouldnt give a reason just said it was a decision taken not to stock them, by whom and why I dont know.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
This is nonsense, you don't get discount in the club shop these days - Barber scrapped that years ago.

I got a discount on the new shirt on a matchday but I had tried to buy one on a non matchday before that and I was told that there wouldn't be a discount so i didn't bother buying it then.

Seems a bizarre decision to me as it's likely to mean that fans making a special trip to the ground to buy merchandise will be discouraged from doing so and weekday sales will fall as a result, making the club shop even less economical to run on a non matchday. (why make a special trip out there to buy anything?)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Only if you purchase goods using your season ticket/ecash so its okay if you remember to top it up to the value you are going to spend

There is an E Cash top up kiosk opposite the shop just go over there before going in the shop and put cash on your ST. I think it is added instantly and no time restriction on spending it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here