Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

combat 18

Jan 30, 2008
I noticed they were mentioned in the thread about the UKIP Govoner, do they even exists anymore, I thought they disbanded years ago, am I right in saying that Chelsea headhunters had some involvement ,got hold of one of their publication years ago pretty strong stuff ie bomb making ideas and picking up on celebrity mixed race relationships at the time???also pictures taken at Aushwitz
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Weren't they 'exposed' by Roger Cook or someone of that ilk? Iseem to remember a docu on them years ago

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Weren't they 'exposed' by Roger Cook or someone of that ilk? Iseem to remember a docu on them years ago

"Watch out he's got a screwdriver" I remember that classic line from the documentry. Also PC Beard genuinely asked me in 1996 if it was combat 18 that organised the breaking of the crossbars at the York game........Sussex police had their finger on the pulse back then

Jan 30, 2008
"Watch out he's got a screwdriver" I remember that classic line from the documentry. Also PC Beard genuinely asked me in 1996 if it was combat 18 that organised the breaking of the crossbars at the York game........Sussex police had their finger on the pulse back then
yeah , well it was Chelsea that done the peterborough coaches outside the Goldstone in that FA cup replay, what do you expect
regards
DR

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Didn't the 18 stand for 1= a and 8 = h, the initials of Adolf hitler? Or was that an urban myth?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I noticed they were mentioned in the thread about the UKIP Govoner, do they even exists anymore, I thought they disbanded years ago, am I right in saying that Chelsea headhunters had some involvement ,got hold of one of their publication years ago pretty strong stuff ie bomb making ideas and picking up on celebrity mixed race relationships at the time???also pictures taken at Aushwitz

I think you are right there Pretty Pink Fairy. Didn't they follow someone call Das Reich?

:)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Wasn't it MacIntyre?

This. Big expose at the time, allot of the thugs featured in that programme inc likes of Af who was accused of cutting a policemans throat and throwing grenades at ira funeral are all still walking about free as birds

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do they call their grandmas Complan 7-14?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
There's C18 with a swastika graffiti sprayed on the walls of a garage on the road I live on here in Lincoln. There was a rumour a few 'Poles' were running around calling themselves it a year ago..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here