Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Faroe Islands are currently beating Greece

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Now beaten, oh dear, there's an awful lot wrong with Greece, now there's a little bit more.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
scotland also beat ireland, as one fan hilariously put it (from the bbc): Anonymous: "Louis Walsh , Boyzone, James Joyce, Roy Keane, The Commitments, Westlife, Father Ted, Father Jack, Father Dougal, former president Mary Robinson, Brian O'Driscoll, Pat Bonner, Aiden McGeady, can you hear me? Can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating!!!"

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
That result will surely cost Claudio Ranieri his job. Shame as he's always come across as a really nice guy but considering they were European champions ten years ago, it's absolutely ridiculous losing at home to the Faroes.

The Greek media will go berserk. Imagine if that was England.....

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
scotland also beat ireland, as one fan hilariously put it (from the bbc): Anonymous: "Louis Walsh , Boyzone, James Joyce, Roy Keane, The Commitments, Westlife, Father Ted, Father Jack, Father Dougal, former president Mary Robinson, Brian O'Driscoll, Pat Bonner, Aiden McGeady, can you hear me? Can you hear me? Your boys took a hell of a beating!!!"
Should of added Cascarino ,Houghton,Sheridan,Kernaghan,Babb,Coyne and the rest of plastic Oirish tonight.Not often i want The Auld Enemy to win a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here