Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty in this weeks Worthing Herald. He STILL has his FINGER on the PULSE

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Crazy. Why the public of Worthing would wish to know or care about what happened on here I don't know.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Obviously doesn't know when to let things rest.

This. Why name Bozza in person? What does that achieve? It's all getting a bit weird. Just put your hand up say "I went too far, apologies" and move on.

More controversy = more debate on here = more views

How many weeks is this going to rumble on for? :facepalm:

Er sorry guys but why have you commented when the OP said any comments would be superfluous? :shrug:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Er sorry guys but why have you commented when the OP said any comments would be superfluous? :shrug:

Shall I close the thread?

Harty is, perhaps, missing being an Albion celebrity. Is Ernest on the payroll for the Worthing Herald? I didn't realise it existed until last week.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Never forget, journalists are wordsmiths - no more than that.

It is their job to provoke debate and they area answerable to no one about anything they say and do. There is no responsibility or accountability - they can just say or worse imply something controversial, slink away and move on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This. Why name Bozza in person? What does that achieve? It's all getting a bit weird. Just put your hand up say "I went too far, apologies" and move on.

Odd indeed, but, has Harty also forgotten some of the dark days at The Goldstone ? We were crap then lots of the time. We had players who could not even trap the ball. Robert Codner was our star player ! how far have we come ? Maybe Harty has moved up in the world but his football club have not quite moved up enough?

Jan 30, 2008
Odd indeed, but, has Harty also forgotten some of the dark days at The Goldstone ? We were crap then lots of the time. We had players who could not even trap the ball. Robert Codner was our star player ! how far have we come ? Maybe Harty has moved up in the world but his football club have not quite moved up enough?
So you're saying codner was crap???
regards
DR

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The situation as regards diminishing fans is serious. I wonder what it will take for the club to realise and accept that everything is judged by performances on the field. Once again Harty is smack on the button but perhaps he should now let it rest and move on to another aspect of the club and its fortunes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here