Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewes Road Closed

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
After this mornings closure in order to prevent the area becoming a giant crater, Lewes Road is now shut again at pretty much the same place this morning at the Gyratory.

Reports someone is on the edge of a building threatening to jump, so its all closed - avoid the area.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The Gyratory and Lewes road have become a disaster area since the 'improvement' works started. I now regularly get off the bus at open market and walk to bus garage as it takes so long to get down there.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's some chap on the converted church on the southern side before the Gyratory and after Co-op. Doesn't look high enough to kill him but he'll hurt himself badly if he does go.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It's some chap on the converted church on the southern side before the Gyratory and after Co-op. Doesn't look high enough to kill him but he'll hurt himself badly if he does go.

Out you go with a mattress LEE!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
After this mornings closure in order to prevent the area becoming a giant crater, Lewes Road is now shut again at pretty much the same place this morning at the Gyratory.

Reports someone is on the edge of a building threatening to jump, so its all closed - avoid the area.

Tell them Sami will be gone soon that will placate them

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Out you go with a mattress LEE!

Ha! Talking of Brighton nutters, I did see a chap on the corner of Ship Street and North Street on Sunday deep in thought with his trousers and pants round his ankles. I wondered if this was an extreme form of wearing your jeans low. He was having a jolly good think about it too by the looks of it.

I love this town, the way the nutters go the extra mile. Considering we're a load of slackers it's nice to see the loons putting a bit of effort in.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Hope all turns out well.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Ha! Talking of Brighton nutters, I did see a chap on the corner of Ship Street and North Street on Sunday deep in thought with his trousers and pants round his ankles. I wondered if this was an extreme form of wearing your jeans low. He was having a jolly good think about it too by the looks of it.

I love this town, the way the nutters go the extra mile. Considering we're a load of slackers it's nice to see the loons putting a bit of effort in.

Was it TIMMY pondering what new thread to post?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
2393265124_d2330b6602_z.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills