Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On what you've seen so far this season

Are there three worse teams in the Championship

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are there three worse teams in this division?

If so, name them

Blackpool
Possibly Birmingham

Ummmmm

We have had some good results, Forest at the time were on fire and Watford spring to mind but Birmingham, Sheff Weds, Blackpool...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What I've seen against us - Cardiff,Bolton,Bournemouth,Blackpool,and Charlton. Thats who I think we should have got more from, but we didn't. How these teams have played against others, I don't really know, but on the day ,I thought they were all worse than us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rotherham, Millwall maybe will end up below us.

Get the hero striker who'll save our season in January, and we'll finish 10th-12th. What a waste of a year.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
We look as good as most teams we've played if not better at times, we just need to cut out silly errors and take our chances!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes, and a few of few of them will be facing a transfer embargo in January as well.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You obviously have more faith in the FFP rules than I do.

Especially as they have just been relaxed.

Not retrospectively. Last year's limits and the embargoes for this window should still apply.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is nothing to do with what we have seen, this should be about at what time we spark into life and start winning.

We are so close it hurts but we will get there, I would worry if we totally outclassed and we have not been.

Have faith and the good times will be back.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not so obvious so far: Leeds, Charlton, Blackpool.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It is nothing to do with what we have seen, this should be about at what time we spark into life and start winning.

We are so close it hurts but we will get there, I would worry if we totally outclassed and we have not been.

Agree with this. Seems to me there are about 20 teams with not much between them (we've closely matched Bournemouth, Forest etc) so it's all about stringing a decent run together and any team that can do that will jump the table.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Are there three worse teams in this division?

If so, name them

Blackpool
Possibly Birmingham

Ummmmm

We have had some good results, Forest at the time were on fire and Watford spring to mind but Birmingham, Sheff Weds, Blackpool...
We played Forest during their 10 game winless streak?
We played Watford whilst they were swapping managers again?
Brum have replaced their manager and are now picking up points.
Sheff Weds, poor, but still better than us.
Blackpool, terrible, but we couldn't beat them.

It doesn't look great does it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We played Forest during their 10 game winless streak?
We played Watford whilst they were swapping managers again?
Brum have replaced their manager and are now picking up points.
Sheff Weds, poor, but still better than us.
Blackpool, terrible, but we couldn't beat them.

It doesn't look great does it.
Forrest and Watford were both top when we played them, weren't they?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Yes, and a few of few of them will be facing a transfer embargo in January as well.

Yes but the problem is there are ways around the embargo. The Forest chairman has already stated how they can continue in the transfer market.
El Pres has confirmed in another thread he is correct, they can.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not retrospectively. Last year's limits and the embargoes for this window should still apply.

The transfer embargo will operate exactly like it did for Watford , the clubs who've overspent won't be put out too much.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Blackpool, Rotherham, Millwall. I think will be bottom 3
Birmingham, Wednesday, Wigan and Bolton will all finish below Brighton. probably Dirty Leeds too.

el punal

I do not believe that we are as bad as a lot Albion fans make out. Frustratingly, we are inconsistent - just as we look as if we're about to step up a gear we then have a poor game. If we can cut out the silly errors and poor decision making at critical times, i.e. conceding goals just after half-time, and be more positive in going forward, then we will be a decent team.

Interesting to note that our heaviest defeat was 0-2 away, unlike some teams languishing at the bottom of the division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here