Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam Chicksen out on loan...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Brave move considering our lack of defensive options at the moment.

Lets hope Aaron Hughes doesn't get a recurrence of his injury on international duty.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Good move for both parties I would suggest. My Gillingham supporting friend tells me they are struggling defensively.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I guess Bruno is fit again then, with Calderon as cover for both left & right back?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Needs game time and we can't afford to give it to him. Good move, as I think he'll be a good player for us maybe next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So if Bennett is out, would you favour calde over chick in this role?

No not sure I would but the more game time Chicksen gets the more confidence and fitness to help us out if he is needed. Just chucking him in for a game here and there has not worked. I hope and expect we have a recall clause. I love Calde but he doesn't inspire me even as right back. I think Chicksen has potential

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
No not sure I would but the more game time Chicksen gets the more confidence and fitness to help us out if he is needed. Just chucking him in for a game here and there has not worked. I hope and expect we have a recall clause. I love Calde but he doesn't inspire me even as right back. I think Chicksen has potential

I concur, the boy has pace but seems to loose his mojo when he steps over the half way line. Loads of potential though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here