Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No-Likeys @ Bridge Car Park [merged]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah sorry for the confusion... I was sorting my xmas party out for my staff and was thinking of the Millwall game!!!
Unusual party

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Ha! You wish. I don't like ignorant Palace trolls on here, you're an insult to the Palace mates I've got. It's nothing personal with you. You're all the same to me.

Obviously I'm not on your intellectual level !
It's a football forum FFS ! It's not life or death is it ?
Put me on ignore if I upset you that much .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Obviously I'm not on your intellectual level !

Who mentioned anything about intellect? Bit of a tip for you: trolls are supposed to leave their insecurities at the door, you reveal too much of yourself otherwise. You see - you can't even troll properly.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Who mentioned anything about intellect? Bit of a tip for you: trolls are supposed to leave their insecurities at the door, you reveal too much of yourself otherwise. You see - you can't even troll properly.

A troll that can't troll ?
Brilliant :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A troll that can't troll ?
Brilliant :thumbsup:

Jesus wept, you sad little man. Are you that determined to get the last word that you'll spout any old nonsense in response? 'Sake, you fill your sad little boots, it's clearly very important to you.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Jesus wept, you sad little man. Are you that determined to get the last word that you'll spout any old nonsense in response? 'Sake, you fill your sad little boots, it's clearly very important to you.

It's quite obvious that your word is final, either on football or any other matter.
Have a good day

awaits reply ..

S

smileyweb

I was at BACA today. If anyone's still interested, the Bridge car park was empty...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I was at BACA today. If anyone's still interested, the Bridge car park was empty...

Not entirely accurate. The carpark is, as you'd all expect, full of rubbish/crap/metallic waste of some sort where our traveling friends made their brief home.

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
They are now in Carats Cafe/Southwick beach car park on Basin Road South, they must have been extremely lucky to be passing whilst someone had forgotten to lock the car park height barrier!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They are now in Carats Cafe/Southwick beach car park on Basin Road South, they must have been extremely lucky to be passing whilst someone had forgotten to lock the car park height barrier!!

Hope they pay for the parking then.

Not holding my breath though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

From FB this morning...

"Yes 14 vans, council officers are aware and 'welfare' visit will be done 1st thing Monday morning. If encampment is not going to be tolerated they will be given 24 hours to leave, if they don't, ADC as land owner will apply to court for eviction notice.. If this is granted they will be given 24 hours to comply before being forceably removed."

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Now moved on to a car park opposite ADC offices in Shoreham ..handy for officials

A decision has been taken not to tolerate the unauthorised encampment, having balanced the needs of the travellers against the needs of the users of the Civic Centre to use the car park.

The travellers have been served with a notice directing them to leave by 11am tomorrow morning.

Should the travellers fail to leave as directed, legal action will be taken to secure their removal.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
B
A decision has been taken not to tolerate the unauthorised encampment, having balanced the needs of the travellers against the needs of the users of the Civic Centre to use the car park.

The travellers have been served with a notice directing them to leave by 11am tomorrow morning.

Should the travellers fail to leave as directed, legal action will be taken to secure their removal.

Is that a two week process? The young kids seem to be making a nuisance of themselves at the local Macs

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
B

Is that a two week process? The young kids seem to be making a nuisance of themselves at the local Macs

Approx 7 days.

Some have moved onto the old focus diy site on sackvile road.

Is that a different lot? Some moved in a couple of days ago, but seem to have moved on yesterday, possibly those at ADC car park.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here