Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No-Likeys @ Bridge Car Park [merged]

dbarnard

Jul 26, 2011
It would seem the No-Likeys have moved onto part of the Bridge Car Park....
image.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Lucky for the club that it's a while before the next home match !!!! About time this issue was dealt with properly and harshly.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Theres a fair number in that woodland just opposite the hikers rest adjacent to coldean lane...if they all move in there it will be full....theyve been there over at least 3 weeks

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I guess it's private property and much easier to move them on otherwise things could get interesting next home game. I doubt the travellers will be quite so mouthy to 20,000 football fans as they've been recently to visitors in Stanmer Park who have asked them to stop being anti-social.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I guess it's private property and much easier to move them on otherwise things could get interesting next home game. I doubt the travellers will be quite so mouthy to 20,000 football fans as they've been recently to visitors in Stanmer Park who have asked them to stop being anti-social.

Exactly, let's see how they stand up to a ruddy good telling off and a slap around the face with a lanyard.:lol:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Only 16000 through the turnstiles last home game mate :lolol:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There's a Xmas fair at the Amex this weekend, expect some shocked shoppers screaming for a policeman.

There was a police car there this morning, with any luck they'll be moved on pronto because of this event. This is the 1st (and hopefully last time) I've seen them in Bridge carpark.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I thought it was a Friday night!!

Is it? I thought it was Fulham on the 29th

Edit: I see you now know you were mistaken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here