• Scotland

Votes: 55 56.7%

• Total voters

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
can only genuine England fans post on this thread

I know there are plenty of the 'I don't care about England' blah blah blah.....

so fellow England fans what game are you more interested in

Slovenia or Scotland?

after the great result in Switzerland it feels like the job is already done and a draw wouldn't be a disaster and I can't really see England losing to Slovenia at Wembley

whereas Tuesday's game with Scotland could go either way,Strachan has done a good job with Scotland,who have become hard to beat
some of my best footballing memories are the England -Scotland games and winning up at Hampden was always very sweet
winning at Parkhead would be too,bound to be alot of anti English feeling around the place

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
The Scotland game, so we can get back to a good ol' dust up now all that devolution crap has finished and show em who's boss again.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Scotland for sure

"You should have voted yes, you should have voted yes,
You stupid *******s, you should have voted yes"

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Jocks without a shadow of a doubt.

Was discussing this with a chum who is of Irish decent yesterday that we've got the easiest group we've every had, we're as good as qualified already, so every qualifier is going to be a snoozefest for the next year. The game against the jocks will never be just another friendly and having it at Parkhead just gives it that extra spice.

That said they said on TalkSport yesterday morning that we'd sent 2k tickets back?!? Is that right?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
can only genuine England fans post on this thread

I know there are plenty of the 'I don't care about England' blah blah blah.....

so fellow England fans what game are you more interested in

Slovenia or Scotland?

after the great result in Switzerland it feels like the job is already done and a draw wouldn't be a disaster and I can't really see England losing to Slovenia at Wembley

whereas Tuesday's game with Scotland could go either way,Strachan has done a good job with Scotland,who have become hard to beat
some of my best footballing memories are the England -Scotland games and winning up at Hampden was always very sweet
winning at Parkhead would be too,bound to be alot of anti English feeling around the place

Scotland...one of the greatest ever half times at Hampdean when Scholsey put us 2 up and 10,000 of us knew we were thru to Euro 2000.
'Where's your famous Hampdean Roar!?'

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Are we playing Scotland? Oh. Hadn't realized. Or Slovenia to be honest. International breaks are about 5% as interesting as they were a decade or so ago

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Jocks without a shadow of a doubt.

Was discussing this with a chum who is of Irish decent yesterday that we've got the easiest group we've every had, we're as good as qualified already, so every qualifier is going to be a snoozefest for the next year. The game against the jocks will never be just another friendly and having it at Parkhead just gives it that extra spice.

That said they said on TalkSport yesterday morning that we'd sent 2k tickets back?!? Is that right?
You have to be a member of the travel club to get a ticket , I would've gone otherwise.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
You have to be a member of the travel club to get a ticket , I would've gone otherwise.

I know that, that's been the case for years. My question was more is the members club that shite now that we can't sell out against the jocks in a small-ish stadium?

Slightly embarrassing especially given how many of the skirt wearing clowns come down here and "hilariously" turn Trafalgar Square into a giant bubble bath every time.

Yet another thing the FA have managed to balls up!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
An even better question would be...

England v Slovenia or Scotland v New Zealand?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Competitive game or a friendly? Slovenia. Couldn't give a monkey's cuss if we beat Scotland or not.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Scotland...one of the greatest ever half times at Hampdean when Scholsey put us 2 up and 10,000 of us knew we were thru to Euro 2000.
'Where's your famous Hampdean Roar!?'

It seemed that way didn't it. Coasting and everyone was thinking about a goal fest at Wembley. My brother got tickets for the home leg. That was a miracle in itself. You had to phone and somehow he got through. England v Scotland at Wembley. The Globe in Baker Street first then to Wembley. Absolutely freezing that night. I remember at hampden in the first leg the jocks booed our national anthem vocally. Keegan kept making appeals in the stadium not to boo the Scottish anthem. It was obvious that was falling on death ears. When the teams came out the atmosphere was electric. when the anthems were played you could not hear their anthem at all the booing was that loud you could not hear the start of the English anthem.
Scotland took the lead and the Scottish contingent were delirious. Wild celebrations. We were lucky that night not to lose by more. Tony Adams making a superb timely tackle to deny them going 2 in front. The train journey home was one of relief that we had qualified but realisation that we didn't have a prayer in the finals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here