Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Info sought from NSC - Car seats.

boik

I'll keep this short.

Our Renault Scenic has a front passenger seat where the seat back (not whole seat) flips forwards completely flat to make a table. Use this feature all of time for various reasons.

Our Toyota Previa does not have this, but we would very much like it (long story why). The Scenic seats will not fit the Previa, but I was wondering if any other flip down seats would. So....

.......could you just shout out the cars that you know that definitely have a front passenger seat that flips forward to make a table, and then I can see if any of them would fit.

You're all too kind!

boik

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'll keep this short.

Our Renault Scenic has a front passenger seat where the seat back (not whole seat) flips forwards completely flat to make a table. Use this feature all of time for various reasons.

Our Toyota Previa does not have this, but we would very much like it (long story why). The Scenic seats will not fit the Previa, but I was wondering if any other flip down seats would. So....

.......could you just shout out the cars that you know that definitely have a front passenger seat that flips forward to make a table, and then I can see if any of them would fit.

You're all too kind!

boik

Hyundai Trajet has lots of weird features like that. There's loads of them in scrap yards too.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Not a suggestion but a post on piston heads should give a few ideas

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'll keep this short.

Our Toyota Previa does not have this, but we would very much like it (long story why).

Dogging? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here