Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Skinner

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
On room 101 tonight,
Quite gleely/ glady stating it is the working class that is sitting at home all day watching Jeremy Kyle.
Does he not quite get it that it is the working class, who get out of bed every morning, do a hard days work for not great money that are the less than happy folk of the voting community??

Maybe he shouldn't have given up the booze

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
caught the 2nd half of it this evening, just thought he seemed like a bit of a prick, occasionally have to listen to his radio show at work on sat mornings, same again.
Used to quite like him back in the old days with Baddiel

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
His show on Absolute Radio is the shiz, I listen to the podcasts every week.

You could not get more working class than Frank Skinner.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Frank Skinner is a very odd looking man, he seems to have a Tefal head, ie, big enough to accommodate two brains, one on top of each other yet, seems to possess half of only one brain.

Last edited:

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

Fair play. I didn't know Absolute radio existed. I thought he had sold out. Glad to hear he hasn't. I have it on good authority he is a world class swordsman.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

The podcast is the best out there bar none. Whoever teamed him up with Emily Dean deserves a medal for services to broadcasting. Or podcasting.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Frank Skinner is a very odd looking man, he seems to have a Tefal head, ie, big enough to accommodate two brains, one on top of each other yet, seems to possess half of only one brain.

I remember seeing him walking along the side of the thames a couple of years back and he looked terrible. Obviouslly the TV make up makes a
diff

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The podcast is the best out there bar none. Whoever teamed him up with Emily Dean deserves a medal for services to broadcasting. Or podcasting.

Agreed. They've been friends for years, so I think it was very much Skinners call recruiting her for the show. Its surprising how the persona she peddles of being such a shallow, stuck-up "luvvie" can come across as...well, funny, and not annoying. Thats a fine line to tread. Obviously it helps that she's witty and as sharp as a tack, but its also a perfect foil for Frank and Aluns more down-to-earth working class personas.

Its the only podcast I never miss, genuinely laugh out loud stuff every week.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Agreed. They've been friends for years, so I think it was very much Skinners call recruiting her for the show. Its surprising how the persona she peddles of being such a shallow, stuck-up "luvvie" can come across as...well, funny, and not annoying. Thats a fine line to tread. Obviously it helps that she's witty and as sharp as a tack, but its also a perfect foil for Frank and Aluns more down-to-earth working class personas.

Agreed. I hope you heard the podcast where I, the albion and NSC got a mention :)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

So bad is my need for Franks podcasts that I have recently gone back to the start to join him, Emily and Gareth for the long haul again. It's weird listening to old news...

Michael Jackson has just died :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here