Fantastic news if true , white widow shot dead by sniper

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
This calls for more severe sanctions against Russia.:whistle:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very confusing sequence of events, I can't imagine a Muslim extremist like her being on the side of the Ukrainians so, how did she get shot by a Russian sniper ? I could understand some oddballs siding with the Pro Russian militia that spontaneously arose in Eastern Ukraine ( thanks to President/Prime Minister/President/ what am I now ? Putin ) but that would mean being shot by her own side. I know there is a strong anti-Russian sentiment in Chetnia but this is extraordinary.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a jihadist in orthodox/catholic Ukraine doesnt really make a lot of sence. methinks someone has made it up, either due to lookalike or more cynically to make a link to terrorism.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Its Daily Mirror innit?

The Russian sniper who killed the British terrorist now has a price of nearly one million dollars on his head from Ukrainian special services."

Yea and the shot knocked her clean of her unicorn.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Typical how the Mirror headline states it as a fact, although the small print adds that this is one report from a Russian news agency that no one else has confirmed..........

Anyway , it seems that people openly support the practise of assassination by bullet without due process of law . That seems O K if the target is your "enemy" but it is a slippery slope towards State abuse of power. Stalin and others were good at that. NB I would not believe all that I read in the papers.....Do you?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Killed by the people a lot of people on this thread wanted us to bomb fairly recently haha....the 'story' is complete bollocks, and only idiots would take it at face value...thought all the Russian news was 'propaganda' anyway?
She was supposedly fighting with IS in Syria last month...makes sense to leave that and go to fight in the Ukraine....not...

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Very confusing sequence of events, I can't imagine a Muslim extremist like her being on the side of the Ukrainians so, how did she get shot by a Russian sniper ? I could understand some oddballs siding with the Pro Russian militia that spontaneously arose in Eastern Ukraine ( thanks to President/Prime Minister/President/ what am I now ? Putin ) but that would mean being shot by her own side. I know there is a strong anti-Russian sentiment in Chetnia but this is extraordinary.

It's either extraordinary and very confusing, or...you have been overly depending on TV and newspapers and now you are ill equipped to understand what is happening.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Typical how the Mirror headline states it as a fact, although the small print adds that this is one report from a Russian news agency that no one else has confirmed..........

Anyway , it seems that people openly support the practise of assassination by bullet without due process of law . That seems O K if the target is your "enemy" but it is a slippery slope towards State abuse of power. Stalin and others were good at that. NB I would not believe all that I read in the papers.....Do you?

I agree with you about extrajudicial killing, although I suppose this killing was likely in combat. I also hope (because I notice you mention Stalin) that you would consider drone strikes in exactly the same way. In fact drone strikes are frequently conducted against people not engaged in combat, so if you do care about extrajudicial killings it's the drone strikes you want to be talking about.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't believe a word the Russians say.

Clearly she was a dangerous woman and I doubt anyone will regret her passing, but I hardly see her as one of the world's most wanted.

This certainly won't stop sightings of her popping up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here