Carl Fogarty
Vicki Michelle
Gemma Collins
Kendra Wilkinson.

Could be fun with JB

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I thought JB had been shot by Clint Eastwood.....

05.jpg

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Tabloid trash TV staring z list wannabees, nobodies, look-at-me's and yesterdays faces. All that hype about the jungle: Anyone familiar with the filming location will know its about as jungle as Ditchling Common. Its close to the large service town of Murwillumbah and conveniently near to the Gold Coast.

I can't stand those irritating Geordie Munchkins either. :angry::angry:

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Tabloid trash TV staring z list wannabees, nobodies, look-at-me's and yesterdays faces. All that hype about the jungle: Anyone familiar with the filming location will know its about as jungle as Ditchling Common. Its close to the large service town of Murwillumbah and conveniently near to the Gold Coast.

Looking forward to it then?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The only really good bits are the 'celebs' having near-breakdowns because they don't have makeup/chocolate/earl grey tea or whatever it is, and the infighting. Roy Keane was rumoured to be going on it......now that would be worth watching. From a distance.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
One day when the public become totally mind-numbed by this Z list obsession revealing their inner selves, a combination show will be the only way so pitch it now to C4.
'I'm a Foxtrot dancing panto act cooking Eggs Benedict whilst residing in the Amazonian jungle fitted with an ice rink for singing lessons and football skills' is only a heartbeat away folks.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One day when the public become totally mind-numbed by this Z list obsession revealing their inner selves, a combination show will be the only way so pitch it now to C4.
'I'm a Foxtrot dancing panto act cooking Eggs Benedict whilst residing in the Amazonian jungle fitted with an ice rink for singing lessons and football skills' is only a heartbeat away folks.

Ant and Dick will still be presenting the ******** thing

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Series link?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some good eye candy in there, my bet is the Bullard and Foggy will be the alpha males coping with all the challenges and generally coping, Craig Charles to be the camp comedian. All we need to know now is the last few inmates and the name of the faded US "celebrity " bussed in at huge expense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here