Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom breaks his silence.. to Andy Naylor

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Naylor always asks the difficult and challenging questions. He's the Paxman of Sussex. I imagine he gave Bloom a TORRID time.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Will be interesting to see what he says about all of it but think some bits may be the generic......."Hyppia was the one who impressed us more in the interview and that given time im sure he will produce the results for the club and that if fans back him then we will all be happy"

Transfers
"Obviously its well documented now about with the Ward situation that did not help but we brought in Joe Bennett and i feel he has been just as good of a player that Ward was and the players we brought in we felt that they would improve the team and that Burke is still the right option as our director of football"

they are a couple of lines i am expecting but i may be wrong

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All I want to know is why we didn't re-sign Glenn Murray instead of Chris O'Grady.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He's here whether we get relegated or not.

If he's here regardless, then for gawds sake someone give him some proper support. I like Jones, but perhaps Sami needs a more experienced number 2 alongside him.

Julio

Feb 18, 2009
... and why we didn't increase our offer to Ashley Barnes?

Garcia didn't rate him and didn't want him - said he didn't have enough pace. He wanted Lingard and there was an option to take him at the end of the season if we got promotion. Also, Barnes made it pretty clear he would probably go at the end of the season when he was a free agent. So, it wasn't about our offer.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Naylor always asks the difficult and challenging questions. He's the Paxman of Sussex. I imagine he gave Bloom a TORRID time.
"So then Tony, tell me what would be your perfect Sunday?"

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
... and why we didn't increase our offer to Ashley Barnes?

Getting rid of Sami and jones and replacing them will cost the club at least £3m. Bloom thinks having Sami still in charge will save the club money where in fact it'll cost the club double or triple that if we are relegated.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Getting rid of Sami and jones and replacing them will cost the club at least £3m. Bloom thinks having Sami still in charge will save the club money where in fact it'll cost the club double or triple that if we are relegated.

WHAT!!!! Drop a line to TB pretty smartish to let him know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here