Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britain's most JEALOUS woman

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
JS50609105.jpg

A woman who has been called the most jealous in the UK has finally married her man.

Debbi Wood, 31, previously told how she forces partner Steve Wood to take a lie detector test every time he returned to the house in case he'd been unfaithful.

The couple walked down the aisle on Halloween and Steve made it plain on Facebook that his wife was worth it despite all her insecurity.

He said: "Well me and debs are husband and wife ... Officially ... Wow."

Debbi, who changed her surname to match her fiancé's before the wedding, also changed her relationship status and wrote: "I love you toi husband xx (sic)."

In an earlier post, he said: "The next time I post something on here I will be doing so as a married man ... Who'd have thought eh??

"Thanks to everyone who has been with me on this journey of life up to now and to the amazing woman who in just a couple of hours from now will be my wife ... Love you babe."

Debbi, from Dunoon, Argyll , who now lives in Shepshed, near Leicester, also changed her relationship status to inform pals of her nuptials.

Paranoid Debbi — who has delusional disorder Othello syndrome — even trawls Steve's phone, email and bank statements and put filters on his laptop.

It's ironic that her new surname is Wood, as that's the last thing I could achieve looking at her.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her would you?!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Ouch, that's him sorted then. If he wants to leave her later on he's in for a whole nasty shit storm...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He's not exactly Mr Handsome is he? Who would be unfaithful with him.

I bet he's a brilliant liar.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
JS50609105.jpg

It's ironic that her new surname is Wood, as that's the last thing I could achieve looking at her.

He's no George Clooney, to be truthful.

I suspect her fears of another woman stepping in to snatch him away are a tad unrealistic.

Not sure why I believe this, as I make it a life rule never to watch that turd of a programme, but I'm fairly certain they've both been on...who knew?...the Jeremy Kyle Show.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've just found a picture of him before he met her...

David_Gandy_for_GQ_Japan_by_Arnaldo_Anaya-Lucca_(2009)-a_substOP.jpg

...although this syndrome she suffers from looks a bit of a nasty one.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The couple walked down the aisle on Halloween and Steve made it plain on Facebook that his wife was worth it despite all her insecurity.

They then spent the evening together trick or treating

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Although I can understand and appreciate the banter, I (seriously) hope they are happy together. It sounds as if he is being quite brave taking on someone he knows has mental health problems. Good luck to both of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here