Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] When, oh please tell me when March, Bruno and Stephens will be back?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Bruno would be good to have back so that when Calde needs rest we don't play a CB at right back, also he too is a good right back.

Stephens would be great in the midfield like he was last season

March adds attacking options for the starting XI and the bench

Does anyone have any idea how far these three are from coming back?

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bruno expects to be back after the international break, Norwich away then.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bruno would be good to have back so that when Calde needs rest we don't play a CB at right back, also he too is a good right back.

Bruno was excellent in midfield before his injury.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Most recent Argus reports say:
Bruno should be back for Norwich
Stephens is not too far away, but given he's been out for six months, he'll probably be eased back in
March out for longer, and no clear indication of when

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From the Argus, October 28th - Stephens closes on Albion comeback but there's no end in sight for March

Stephens has been out since the end of last season with an ankle injury.

He has yet to play for Hyypia but is on course for a comeback with the development squad.

Hyypia said: “He has been in team-training and he is doing all right.

“He needs games under his belt and the DS will be the first stage.

“That can happen quite soon. He has been in training with contact so he is growing in confidence and he can play soon.

So that was almost two weeks ago. The next development squad game is against Lewes in the Sussex Senior Cup on Wednesday; unfortunately, the next game after that isn't until Arsenal on December 1st.

Let's hope he is involved on Wednesday.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I can understand the desperation, but Calde has been excellent, so not sure that it's right to bring back the somewhat cavalier Bruno just yet. Let's be honest, we haven't seen enough of Stephens yet to judge if he would be an improvement on the current midfield options. And March is very inexperienced. Do we dare have such a young midfield for a relegation battle?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wtf is wrong with march? Weird how they keep us in the dark
It might be something he doesn't want in the public domain. Perhaps it may be better just to wait.

I'm in no way itk by the way,

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bruno would be good to have back so that when Calde needs rest we don't play a CB at right back

I appreciate it was only for a few minutes, before he got injured, but Aaron Hughes looked very good there at Bournemouth.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wtf is wrong with march? Weird how they keep us in the dark

It might be something he doesn't want in the public domain. Perhaps it may be better just to wait.

I'm in no way itk by the way,

It is literally an injury that mystifying everyone. Has been running etc & had a fitness test thing in the Amex pitch just recently but still doesn't looking first team action for some time...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
It is literally an injury that mystifying everyone. Has been running etc & had a fitness test thing in the Amex pitch just recently but still doesn't looking first team action for some time...

Yeah, worrying this one is, I had high hopes for March this season in establishing himself in the starting 11 like JFC

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just a gut feeling but I don't think Solly will feature in the first team for the rest of the season.

Time is on his side and hopefully he will come back firing on all cylinders next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here