Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've done a POO in my SHED

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Was out walking the dog as usual, then felt a twitching in the buttocks signalling that I was approaching Dresden. Was about 10 minutes from home so no problems, and thought that when I arrived home it would have brewed for the right time for a quality dump.

Arrived home, realised I had locked myself out, and wife would not be home for an hour. I initially thought this would be no issue, but my arse was not taking no for an answer, and within a few minutes I was in that slightly awkward hopping mode that indicates you have a mole at the counter.

Therefore in desperation, I raided the bin for a piece of cardboard, popped into my SHED, dropped my trolleys, assumed the Johnny Wilkinson penalty position and curled out an enormous DOUGLAS, which left my buttocks like an otter off a riverbank, and made a very satisfying 'splat' when it his the target. I was nervously looking out of the shed window in case the neighbours saw me, but fortunately there was no sign of them.

I'm sure we have all done spectacular PLOPS in our time, but their magnitude is usually lost as half or more of them slides round the U-bend in the khazi. This was a prize specimen, a huge brown trout that had I laid it in the bog would have been a triple flushed, and possible call to the coastguard to give a warning to shipping of an imminent brownberg. I felt so proud I nearly gave it a name, but decided against.

I did of course fold up the cardboard wrapping and put it in the bin (not the recycling one) before resuming awaiting the return of the wife.

It's okay, you don't need to thank me for sharing x

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Curled out a chocolate log into a Sainsburys bag in the garden shed last year due to both bathroom and toilet being in use and me being desperate. Not as uncommon an occurrence as one might think. I have absolutely no recollection of what I did with the bag afterwards though I have to say.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What happen to the dog during the performance? did you still have hold of his lead?
And what was in the shed to wipe said arse?

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside
Any one done a phantom poo?, where you have been busting to get to the throne and when you get there and get settled, the velocity of discharge has taken the brown submarine straight around the u bend and away. It comes as quite a shock when you turn around and get up (after wiping) and by habit as we all do, look into the bowl and find nothing is in there. It really blows your mind because you know you've just been but there is nothing to show for it!!!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
The only name that should be used for a prized crap like this is a "Bigmusive Baraclough"!!!

Feared in my household, the name has spread through to a few of my mates - who also now have the same fear. When you encounter an event featuring Bigmusive Baraclough or one of his clan, it can be life changing. These times though need to be embraced and savoured for one day Baraclough will strike and there will be no more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here