Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick question. Please remind me...

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Did BHA sack our Scouts at the end of last season?

I'm sure I remember reading about it and also wondering what our current Scouting set-up is.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
FOOTBALLMANAGER15-421x564.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I'm sure I remember reading about it and also wondering what our current Scouting set-up is.

Scouts are clearly an outdated concept in the modern corporate world of Brand Football plc. A modern, efficient recruitment team is much more appropriate.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Sadly they all got too old and had to leave the scouts and move onto the venture scouts or the Duke of Edinburgh award schemes instead

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Scouts are clearly an outdated concept in the modern corporate world of Brand Football plc. A modern, efficient recruitment team is much more appropriate.

They have started to do what a lot of the fans already do and only use wikipedia to scout players.

A lot of our targets / signings are already condemned by it so the club have decided to embrace it as a measure of a players ability and will only pick those with a good record according to this site (hopefully the pages of our potential signings won't be altered to make the players look better than they really are before we look at it)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here