Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's time I put another one of these up!

No official information on this one I'm afraid, just a bit of a guess. However the young apprentice jockey who rode this last time had a hell of a job trying to keep the horse out of the places when it went off an unbacked 20/1. Martin Dwyer rides today, the horse obviously likes the surface and it's back at a more suitable 7f. I'm backing it each way at a generous 9/1.

Picks Pinta....2-50 Kempton (generally 9/1)

Good luck

:thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bases loaded E/W

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Never taken a tip off here before, but a £2.50 EW to make the day interesting :)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My first time taking a tip, so a couple of quid e/w for me.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
2:50 KEMPTON

Picks Pinta received a bad ride last time here at Kempton over 6f. Out the back initially he made ground wide around the bend and then charged down the outside whilst receiving zero help from the saddle. His jockey received a ten day ban for not achieving the best possible placing. Picks Pinta is stepped up to 7f which should be perfect, has Martin Dwyer on board and a much better draw. He has also been dropped 1lb in the handicap and everything points to a big run today. If heavy market support arrives for Picks Pinta later on it would be worth adding a little to your bets, but I’ll be recommending £10 EW.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
2:50 KEMPTON

Picks Pinta received a bad ride last time here at Kempton over 6f. Out the back initially he made ground wide around the bend and then charged down the outside whilst receiving zero help from the saddle. His jockey received a ten day ban for not achieving the best possible placing. Picks Pinta is stepped up to 7f which should be perfect, has Martin Dwyer on board and a much better draw. He has also been dropped 1lb in the handicap and everything points to a big run today. If heavy market support arrives for Picks Pinta later on it would be worth adding a little to your bets, but I’ll be recommending £10 EW.
Is that your analysis?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Pity you can;t go to see the Albion then if you have money to gamble with

Yes, because the amount I have in the betting account amounts to the cost of an Albion ticket. :rolleyes:

You can kindly stop following me now. ta.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here