Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF donations in Africa

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As many may know, REMF has made donations to some projects in Africa where Albion fans and REMF supporters are working.

I received an email over the weekend from Liz O'Brien, who some people know, with some photos of kit and appreciation from some of the recipients in Zambia.

She says...

These are some photos from Chongwe College where they train students to become primary school teachers. The barred door is the secure store room!

REMF funds have been use to kit out their Sports & PE department with athletics kit, netball bibs, all sorts of sports balls from volleyball to football, shot puts, whistles, stopwatches and other assorted kit.

They were extremely happy to receive these things as they had nothing at all. Now they can not only benefit directly but all the kids they teach once they have graduated will benefit as well. I do have two little video clips of thank you speeches from the Vice Principal and the Student Union secretary but the sound is not working so I’ll try and fix that.

I still have to travel 300km to deliver Ngoma Leopards kit and then Chunga FC as well as the football team here at GRI – Kafue Conservation Project. So the money REMF donated is going a very long way!

There is more REMF money to come, incidentally.

Pics 1-5 of 10

DSC00803.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00808.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Absolutely WONDERFUL Al. Thanks very much

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Something immensely positive, at last.

Well done everyone

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lovely stuff.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Great stuff

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Superb! I know Liz and Mark well. Excellent to see what she and the REMF are up to. Thanks for posting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here