Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
bennett-091114-l229-2073255_478x359.jpg

Joe Bennett
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 10th November 2014
by Mollie Bennett
Elliott is a really good player and he’s contributed to the team well, so hopefully he can keep doing it."
Joe Bennett

Brighton & Hove Albion defender Joe Bennett says the arrival of his namesake Elliott Bennett has been a major boost for him and fellow full-back Inigo Calderon.
The on-loan Aston Villa left-back feels the attacking threat Albion now have on the flanks from his fellow loanee Bennett and Kazenga LuaLua has benefitted him and right-back Calderon.He told seagulls.co.uk, "The attacking play of the full-backs has been reined in as we're playing with two wide men now.
"It gives me a bit more time on the ball; the defending has been much more solid in the last two games and it gives the team more security.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

"We tried pushing the full-backs higher which was working and not working at the same time, but the manager has made the decision to play wide men and I think it's paid off.
"Elliott is a really good player and he’s contributed to the team well, so hopefully he can keep doing it. He gives us that width along with Kazenga and he's playing really well at the moment."
Bennett says that he is loving life on the south coast and is optimistic that the team will soon rise up the table.
"I love playing every week and contributing to the team and hopefully the fans have seen what I can do. I know we're down near the bottom of the table but there is got a long way to go and hopefully we can continue moving up the table after the international break." [h=3]ALBION V Fulham
[/h] SaturDAY 29TH November, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V millwall
[/h] friday 12th december, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

[h=3]Albion v reading
[/h] friDAY 26TH decEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills