Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

532 users online at 1.21am - why are you all up?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I can't get to sleep, what's your excuse?

If you are Australian please try to avoid profanities.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Only 8.30 in the PM here. Just about to watch some American Horror Stories and give myself nightmares before bed or I might watch this seasons highlights thus far on YouTube. Either way I am in for a scary night.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Didn't long get in from the NFL at Wembley.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a day out always worth it. As a game, it was terrible!

I'm not sure I would know what was a good game and what was a bad game in American Football but can see that he spectacle of the event has some attraction.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Temporary I hope! Rather than being the elephant man?

It's ok; I just found a butternut squash up my left nostril. Seems to be ok now. Shame as channel 908 had just gone on and I was just warming up.

Just kidding. I feel awful. Mucus is the word of the moment for me.

And the Sky News press preview is on and funny enough they were just talking about the A27 crisis and how it snares up between Worthing and Arundel.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's ok; I just found a butternut squash up my left nostril. Seems to be ok now. Shame as channel 908 had just gone on and I was just warming up.

Just kidding. I feel awful. Mucus is the word of the moment for me.

And the Sky News press preview is on and funny enough they were just talking about the A27 crisis and how it snares up between Worthing and Arundel.

I was in it only the other day. Not pleasant but not personally in favour of the by pass. Will ruin a nice bit of country. And Arundel is lovely to look at when you're nose to tail.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Watching my Chicago Bears get dicked on as per. It's a bad sporting year for me with my lifeblood BHA struggling and even my less important sporting sides can't do their thang :(

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Watching my Chicago Bears get dicked on as per. It's a bad sporting year for me with my lifeblood BHA struggling and even my less important sporting sides can't do their thang :(

The lass in my office, who moved here about 3 years ago from Chicago, has finally seen the light and this season has become a Cardinals fan. That is the effect that Jay Cutler can have.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I was in it only the other day. Not pleasant but not personally in favour of the by pass. Will ruin a nice bit of country. And Arundel is lovely to look at when you're nose to tail.

If you had to look at it once or twice a week every week for 40 or so years you would think, #### the view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here