Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One tonking ! Just one and off he goes .

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

I am talking 4 or 5
Norwich might ! Fulham won't .

Derby will.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nah, you know what we're like. We'll probably go up to Derby and win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I remember the days when the Albion fans wished for the Albion to win games.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I am talking 4 or 5
Norwich might ! Fulham won't .

Derby will.

Although we haven't got the results we would have liked, no team except a wasteful Tottenham looked like they were anywhere near superior enough to stuff us. Tottenham's aside, only Ipswich (who scored a second in the last minute on a hoof upfield when we were pushing for an equaliser) have beaten us by more than one goal this season. So your confident prediction is based upon?

Hyppia has made mistakes this year and there are valid criticisms to be made. There is the attacking with full backs and positioning of wingers infield which seems to have thankfully tailed off in the last couple of games. There is the lack of organisation in defence which has left centre backs and goalkeepers exposed. There is the inability to play two good halves of football in one match (Garcia also struggled with this) and there is the tendency to panic/crumble under concerted pressure. If you want to criticise, it would be quite easy to find criticisms based in reality. Why come out with iconoclastic statements based on no previous evidence? Even were we to get beaten heavily, nobody is going to be congratulating you for being an oracle when your prediction seems entirely based on wishful thinking and guesswork.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here