Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Took The Booking

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Did Dunk take the booking, and is Greer a decent bet to get booked against Norwich?
With Halford brought in as a short term loan, to cover the injured Hughes maybe because Dunk and Greer were both on four bookings, now is the time to take their one match bans.
Sami has the international break to try Greer/Halford and Dunk/Halford partnerships in training.
So it could be, Greer/Halford v Norwich (with Greer taking a booking) and Dunk/Halford v Fulham. Both Dunk and Greer would both miss their one match, Halford's loan would all but be over, and Hughes could be back fit.
Worth a few bob on Greer being booked against Norwich? or am i way off beam.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
By the time the Norwich game comes around Hughes could be back in the picture as well, injury not as bad as expected as you say so good news.
I think it was coming that either Dunk or Greer got that booking.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
No, too much time left in the Blackburn game with the risk of getting a 2nd or Greer also getting a yellow and ban.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
As Magic Sponge says, Hughes' injury is not as bad as initially feared. There was a report in The Argus a few days back on it. That said, it did look as though Dunk quite fancied picking up a card yesterday. He seemed to stop such challenges once he had one.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
By the time the Norwich game comes around Hughes could be back in the picture as well, injury not as bad as expected as you say so good news.
I think it was coming that either Dunk or Greer got that booking.

Hmm, if Hughes is that close to returning, why take Halford on a short term loan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here