Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland are just about to get tonked by the Toffees.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Nothing against Gus. Yes he was arguably our best ever manager and co managed well at other clubs. However, 'careful what you wish for' and all that. Sunderland had an early and very generous Christmas present at the loveable glad all over boys much to the disappointment of the cheeky, cheerful Yorkshireman. I think QPR and Leicester will finally get a bit of luck and haul their way to safety. Sunderland for the drop. Just stating a FACT, no sour grapes.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Best ever manager?:D
Arguably most certainly as he is no way in the top 2,Barry Lloyd done better with far limited resources 😀

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Sunderland living a charmed life. Gus Nine Lives Poyet should be relieved. Everton cursed by the injury to Gareth [the Goalgetter] Barry.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Arguably most certainly as he is no way in the top 2,Barry Lloyd done better with far limited resources 😀

Who left the gates open on the asylum?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nothing against Gus. Yes he was arguably our best ever manager and co managed well at other clubs. However, 'careful what you wish for' and all that. Sunderland had an early and very generous Christmas present at the loveable glad all over boys much to the disappointment of the cheeky, cheerful Yorkshireman. I think QPR and Leicester will finally get a bit of luck and haul their way to safety. Sunderland for the drop. Just stating a FACT, no sour grapes.

WHOOPS:moo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Arguably most certainly as he is no way in the top 2,Barry Lloyd done better with far limited resources 

Barry Lloyd's Albion sides got relegated twice. And there would have been a third one had he stayed and Albion continued their form under him in 1993/94.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here