Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Projectile vomiting

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Anyone ever tried this?

Once when I was young, I was in bed half asleep on my back when suddenly I spewed so hard that a bit of carrot hit, and stuck to, the ceiling. My mum wasn't very pleased but I was well chuffed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Once had a Jumbo Sausage and Chips from The Blue Ocean near Worthing Pier after a few beverages, all was fine til about 4.30 am. I woke needing a widdle and feeling a little under the weather.... I got out of bed and walked to the loo and turned the light on... I saw the loo and ....... WHOOOSH from about three feet out. Found out a few days later that a pal had had exactly the same experience on the same night.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i destroyed someones hallway once with a sudden onset of projectile vomiting. as i recall there wasnt an awful lot of drink available at the party though there may have been mixing involved. something triggered. as i ran for the bathroom, covered my mouth but this only served to create a spray effect through my fingers. i was told over professional cleaners had been in, the parents decdied to simply replace the carpet and wallpaper.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
having sampled some street nibbles in suva , fiji ...we went canoeing and snorkelling then boarded the coach for the 2 hour trip back to the hotel.....halfway there my guts started twitching and i started retching.....i left my seat and progressed down the aisle to within about four seats from the driver from where i plastered the windscreen with a lentil flour , prawn and vegetable mousse...!! nice...!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Never experienced it myself but back in the day, after a night out on the disco biscuits, some of us were walking home along the seafront. A friend of mine was about 50m ahead. She often said she was prone to projectile vomiting. Anyway, I saw her casually turn her head to the side and let rip with a mr creosote style jet. Hardly breaking her stride. Was like something out of a comic. Delightful.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
A friend of mine, bug Nick, could projectile vomit from one side of the street and hit the pavement on the other side. He treated us to a display of this super power most saturday nights.

A guy I once worked with was in the back of a taxi, going back to the home of a girl he had just met for some long time love when it got him. He remembers feeling it coming up and only had time to put his hand over his mouth causing a spray effect. He will never forget that moment when the cab made an emergency stop and his girlfriend, the taxi driver and the ceiling of the cab were all covered in vomit and bits of food dripping from them. I don't think there was much romance that night.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
coming back from Greece late 80`s,full day on the lash,large amount of drinking at airport and on plane.....chucked the last quadruple gin down my throat as the plane landed at Gatwick.........then it just happened......legend has it i barfed over all the six rows in front of me......personally i think it was about four rows,six is just chinese whispers.

i feel slightly guilty about the barfarama that followed but am still proud of the way i swiftly exited the plane blaming the bloke behind me.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was once challenged to do the 'milk challenge' by some mates in which the aim is to try and down two 4 litre cartons of milk as quickly as possible. Needless to say, this is near impossible and with the added drawback that milk in such large quantities does not sit well in the stomach. Amazingly I managed an entire cartoon and some way into the second before I threw up but it was a tiny dribble, a leaky tap. We decided to head back home when it happened. Suddenly the urge to vomit was indescribably strong, I bent double, coughing and spluttering, before spewing up the contents of my stomach, all four and something litres of the stuff. The force at which it came out of my mouth was incredible, I honestly felt like my cheeks were going to split but it just kept coming, for maybe four seconds I stood there resembling a power shower of dairy spew.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Had a very tasty but totally rotten prawn dish when drunk in Las Ramblas in Barcelona - woke up at 5 am, struggled out of bed, stood up and WOOOSH, hit the wall with a force 11 projectile and proceeded to have "both ends burning" for a further 24 hours. A very unpleasant experience but a magnificent projectile vomit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here