Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For what it's worth........

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
.........we are hard to beat.

If we were getting spanked week in week out I would be concerned but we are not.

We have lost points from individual errors, not tactics, formation or strategy.

2 losses in 10 doesn't look too bad when compared to the clubs around us, especially with the losses being against teams at the top.

awld.jpg

We played some good football against a team choosing the route one approach and I can’t fault the effort the players put in today especially KLL, Calde, Walton and the Bennetts.

I enjoyed the game today and I like what Sami is trying to do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we could find a way to get Baldock on the end of his own crosses, we'd be top 6 now.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

If we were getting spanked week in week out I would be concerned but we are not.

2 losses in 10 doesn't look too bad when compared to the clubs around us, especially with the losses being against teams at the top.

View attachment 59998

We played some good football against a team choosing the route one approach and I can’t fault the effort the players put in today especially KLL, Calde, Walton and the Bennetts.

sorry mate a point a game gets you relegated , todays match was another drab game , very few chances , when was the last time we scored more than 1 goal in a match at home , its becoming very similar to last season but at least we used to win matches . Sami is never a Championship manager and if stays i fear we will be in division 1 next season

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Your point is correct in that we are not getting beaten much but I look at that graphic and the thing that leaps up at me is the almost total absence of green bars next to our name. Only Blackpool can match us and that is company we don't need to be keeping.

EDIT: Oh yeah! And Wigan. So that's OK then.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

View attachment 59998

You like being taken to league 1?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well said OP.

We're don't let many in, we will get better - Sami IN.

Re today: Blackburn are a much tougher cookie than some wold have 'us' believe.

Kosh

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So, some people are fine with us being in the bottom 5 and with falling attendances? Excellent. Carry on.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
It's better than two wins.

We're the best team in the bottom 6, champions if you will of the relegation 'area.'

I truly believe the only way is UP!

Come on Sami, shove it right down their damn throats.

Kosh

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
So, some people are fine with us being in the bottom 5 and with falling attendances? Excellent. Carry on.

Call it character building, nothing wrong with the players having to scrap it out.

Sami walked into a team of strangers so we shouldn’t be surprised that we were going to have a slow start to the season.

It’s about understanding the task at hand and being pragmatic rather than worrying about it.

By all means feel free to worry though, but I’m not, it’s an interesting season and we are more attacking. Last season we had to put up with Slopez and an in and out Orlandi and Buckley which I found more frustrating, than what I am seeing now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here