Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well, at least...

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Palace haven't won for 5 games.

Only out of the bottom 3 on goal difference.

Something to cheer us up:D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
6 points for us to look forward to next season :clap:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
That's no consolation, they're in the premier league threatened with relegation to the championship with a loads of money in parachute payments. We're in the championship threatened with relegation to league 1 with no money like that in the form of parachute payments and the lowest crowds since we moved into the Amex.

So no, nothing to be cheery about.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Cannot see them going down

I can.
Ok, Burnley are worse than them, but I think QPR can get out of the relegation zone. It will probably be them and Leicester in the bottom 3 come the end of the season. I know we can't talk about having a great manager, but Neil Warnock??:laugh:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I can.
Ok, Burnley are worse than them, but I think QPR can get out of the relegation zone. It will probably be them and Leicester in the bottom 3 come the end of the season. I know we can't talk about having a great manager, but Neil Warnock??:laugh:

Warnock won't be here at Christmas.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
That's no consolation, they're in the premier league threatened with relegation to the championship with a loads of money in parachute payments.

I used to think this about parachute payments too, but am not so sure now. Last year's relegated teams are currently in 10, 12 and 17th position.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm am so disappointed with NSC right now.

Clearly palace is not the story from the division above ours, and yet not one person has mentioned the real news.

Truly truly shocking and shameful behaviour.

Are they getting relegated 2 leagues then? Personally couldn't care a less what they do, I think we have bigger worries at the moment!

This.

Blinkers firmly on, we are NOT too good to go down, in fact, we are in a complete shitstorm of mediocrity.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Palace haven't won for 5 games.

Only out of the bottom 3 on goal difference.

Something to cheer us up:D
Agreed. I was hoping for a heavier defeat but it seems they didn't play very well and teams around them picked up points, so all in all quite pleasing.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Palace are massively overachieving at the moment whereas we are majorly underachieving so I can't take too much pleasure from their struggles.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I used to think this about parachute payments too, but am not so sure now. Last year's relegated teams are currently in 10, 12 and 17th position.

I didn't infer that means they'll bounce. Only that they have them, their finances will likely to be in a very good condition after relegation. Ours won't be....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here