Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Made a difference for us today. Also thought Baldock looked good and Joe Bennett had a good game. JFC continues to disappoint.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hope he keeps his place and gets a run of games; we need someone with his size, strength and pace in the middle. I'd like to see him develop a bit of nastiness as well as he gets older and more experienced; we get bullied too easily sometimes.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Best holding midfielder at the club and must stay in the team. Still a work in progress but won't improve sitting on the bench

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
JFC needs to be dropped so someone else can apply pressure on him. It's like he has became complacent and dare I say it, arrogant because he's in the U21 England team. He has the potential, just needs that pressure. Stephens can't come back soon enough.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Agree -Ince had a good game and deserves a run. Baldock and Gardiner both looked a bit more mobile than recently as well.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
I thought he was very average today. Bottled lots of challenges and lost possession too many times. He should be dominating games because I think he has it in him. Ronan from this time last year is a far better player than he is now.

This is just my opinion.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I thought he was very average today. Bottled lots of challenges and lost possession too many times. He should be dominating games because I think he has it in him. Ronan from this time last year is a far better player than he is now.

This is just my opinion.

Ronan wasn't in the game at all today in my opinion. Best when you say nothing at all.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Always looks as if he's about to either fall over or give the ball away, I thought he did well today but I think Danny Holla is a better player.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

This is just my opinion.

It's an opinion I share, he really isn't the player he was last year. He "replaced" Bridcutt, a small player who could win a ball in the air against far taller players. Ince's heading ability is very poor in comparison and the majority of balls he does get his head on are badly directed. He broke up the opposition play well enough today but his decision making and distribution was generally poor, often putting the intended receiver under pressure.

Some of that may be down to the fact that Blackburn are a side high on confidence at the moment whereas he's playing in a team at the other end of the spectrum. Unfortunately the absence of Crofts and Stephens leaves us looking very weak defensively in midfield.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I was disappointed by him today. Some good break up play but too many bad passes for me.

i would still pick him though, he needs a run of games

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
JFC needs to be dropped so someone else can apply pressure on him. It's like he has became complacent and dare I say it, arrogant because he's in the U21 England team. He has the potential, just needs that pressure. Stephens can't come back soon enough.

Don't agree with jfcs attitude being an issue. The fundamental problem is he lacks the skill and pace to be an effective footballer

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Thought he won the ball well but I wish somebody could teach him how and when to pass the ball as that aspect of his game was awful. Hence not a contender for MOM.

And which one if our other midfielders passed it better?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ince will not play at his peak until the manager gives him a run of games and he gets fully match-fit. He was good today, I'm encouraged.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here