Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fly on the wall

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would love to be a fly on the wall to hear what SH and NJ tell the team at half time as we always seem to play better in the first and in most cases abysmal in the 2nd. Could it be they are out thought by the opposition manager.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Would you believe it, if it isn't on Football Rumours?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apparently Sami turned to NJ and said 'it's all going wrong. We need help. What would [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] do now ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In an Arnold Schwarzennegger voice. "We are winning. I don't know how. Please don't lose".

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Apart from 3 times (I think or similar) since The Amex era we have gone N to S 1st half then S to N. The tide has turned, time for change. Simple as that, forget your 3-2-4-1s and 4-2-1-2-1s....THAT is the solution.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Possible reasons for our bad second halfs

Hyypia: "well done for gaining the lead, unfortunately, to adhere to FFP, the club have made a deal with the opposition team, which is worth over 5 million, money that the club needs, in which they can't lose, so can you um... go out there and play badly and concede a few." :moo:

or

Hyypia: "well done that was a great first half, more of the same please"
Hyypia goes elsewhere

Jones: "look, could you go out there and be less threatening."

Team:"why?"

Jones: "I want you to loose"

Team: "But were whine, why?"

Jones: "I want you to loose so that Hyypia will loose his job, and I can be given a go at being manager"

Greer: "Okay then, everyone, when we go out there, were loose"

Team: "were Loose"

:moo: :jester:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am not morbid in any way and am 100% hopeful of pulling clear of relegation but cannot understand why we are always 2nd best in the 2nd half especially after having had a reasonable 1st half, today was the 2nd time this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here