Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jfc tackled by himself

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Quality tackle jfc made on himself trying to cross ball in whilst his leg was in the way whoop whoop

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
just about sums him up.....totally useless...................and yes i know 3 managers in a row have picked him(although he seems to be getting worse) and he plays for the England U21s, but it is strange every person i know or speak to has the same opinion about him.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
He said in his interview after the game that he believes he is improving every game. He must think he is starting from a very low level in that case.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not the first player to do it and won't be the last. Will go on to play in the premier league, with or without us

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Needs to be dropped, the sooner the better - cannot understand how he keeps his place in the team

Because he plays well? The role he plays he will never get the plaudits (although today he was played a bit further forward which was good), but actually watch what he does and you will see why he keeps his place in both the Brighton and England U21s teams

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Because he plays well? The role he plays he will never get the plaudits (although today he was played a bit further forward which was good), but actually watch what he does and you will see why he keeps his place in both the Brighton and England U21s teams
Sorry but he has been woeful this season - the quicker Stephens gets fit and gets back the better

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sorry but he has been woeful this season - the quicker Stephens gets fit and gets back the better

Each to their own, but I would strongly disagree. And wouldn't get your hopes of Stephens replacing him, they are different types of players.

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
I thought he played as well as most today, mind you my opinion accounts for nothing as I always rated Barnes and Hammond (first time round) as well. Does not deserve the abuse/stick he gets!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Some clueless ****ing idiots on this thread. JFC has been our best midfielder in the last few weeks. Hes not a world beater but he is a decent player people slatting him probably slated barnes in the past as well.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Some clueless ****ing idiots on this thread. JFC has been our best midfielder in the last few weeks. Hes not a world beater but he is a decent player people slatting him probably slated barnes in the past as well.
Hence why we probably have the worst midfield in the league

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Another Marmite player. I remember some on Nsc saying Barnes wasn't good enough for League 1, but he scored a winning Prem goal today.

I rate JFC, but all players make mistakes at times. They are human after all.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Why are we clueless? ..There must be a hell of a lot of us then , So did you think he played well today?..........JFC is the clueless one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here