Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pied piper of the north stand

AMOCS

Apr 10, 2012
It was funny to see the pied piper lead his troops like rats in to the north stand just as the second half started today. Standing in the aisle hands aloft like a superstar. Guess what your nothing special your a fan. If you don't like what others are singing tough or sing with them. Don't get your hair off.

Yes you put up flags and stand up but does this make you a super fan? I don't think so

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Someone would make a rather profitable living selling Pringles to NSCers.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The police box krew stayed down in the concourse until 5 minutes into the second half and then marched up singing their new KFC song.

After which Rovers scored.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe the the Police Box Krew could be called TARDIS, or the TARDS for short?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It was funny to see the pied piper lead his troops like rats in to the north stand just as the second half started today. Standing in the aisle hands aloft like a superstar. Guess what your nothing special your a fan. If you don't like what others are singing tough or sing with them. Don't get your hair off.

Yes you put up flags and stand up but does this make you a super fan? I don't think so

How does NSC attract such weirdos ? I thought we were all middle aged Victor Meldew's. No idea what you're going on about either.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

So sad you felt the need to write this 30 mins after a game of football
On a Saturday night as well
I feel even sadder reading it ...... On that note I'll make this my last ever post on NSC

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There was me thinking once we got Falmer the struggles would be over, now we seem to be getting power struggles amongst fans. Some serious ear cuffing needed in my opinion.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Maybe the the Police Box Krew could be called TARDIS, or the TARDS for short?

Reminds me of a cocky bloke I used to live near who did his tower block flat up with mock Elizabethan beams. He got the nickname country cottage until one of us decided to shorten it.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Nope, me neither.

Probably some sort of joke? Why are you so bothered about it? Weirdo.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Did he have a funny hat with a feather?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
So sad you felt the need to write this 30 mins after a game of football
On a Saturday night as well
I feel even sadder reading it ...... On that note I'll make this my last ever post on NSC

A :flounce: straight out of nowhere is a real collector's item.

First Harty / Lenny Rider and now T soprano, although both will be back next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here