Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1 point gained or 2 points dropped

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I didn't see it so I'll wait for people who were at the game to give an opinion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 points dropped , how many games have there been where we've been toilet in the 2nd half ?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
2 points dropped,awful performance and now lost the crowd in for a long winter.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its either a one point earned or two points dropped due to a flukey header coming off of the bar and hitting the keeper and going in.

Blackburn were the better team and outplayed us. Other sides score from their one decent chance and we don't.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Definitely 2 points dropped. We dropped too deep again once we scored. We never seem to have any intent to get a second goal.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Blackburn were the better team and outplayed us. Other sides score from their one decent chance and we don't.

Eh, what, are you mad?

Better team, they weren't even in the game.

A decent tactical display would have seen us win with ease.

Bloody hell, some opinions amaze me.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Against Wigan we were lucky to win Today we were lucky to draw. Nothing Sami does inspires confidence..Lua lua cannot play full game he is great as impact player for last twenty mins.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Lua lua cannot play full game he is great as impact player for last twenty mins.

That's one of the things that worry me this season, He's only ever been last choice as a winger who came on to have an impact and this season he's suddenly supposed to be our main threat. Now whether that's down to Sami or cost cutting I don't know but it doesn't bode well.

It was a very dull game - two defensive teams. Hard to summon up any enthusiasm for our football today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here