Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out or In

Hyypia Out or In

• Total voters

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
-Poll to follow-

I'm on the fence, I don't think we're that bad but we seem to lose confidence in the second half, even when leading which is a worry.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Did'nt see todays game but really don't think Sami has what it takes to be a good manager, he could go on to be a good coach but I don't think he's got it to be a good manager

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
After watching that defo out
Why not stick cog on and have two strikers?
Baldocks had no service Whats so ever...bloody diabolical service:rant:

Nobody's ever in the middle when crosses arrive most of the time,his tactics are shite and we need a change fast.Just don't get why we can't just cross the ball first time instead of pissing around and Facking up...In injury time we had two good crossing opportunities and messed them both up.

Him and Jones are useless

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
For the first time, I'm in the 'out' camp tonight. Don't think Hyypia is the man to take us forward. Don't think he is a bad manager, it just hasn't worked for him here.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Out , he needed to win these two home games. 4 points out of 6 isn't good enough when 22nd and 23rd are only a point behind in the table.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I don't think Jose Mourinho could get results with this squad to be fair. No goalscorers

We have goalscorers we just don't play them in a system they are best suited to and then cap it all off by not giving them any service ultimately leaving them horribly isolated.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
He is not the right man BUT he is not the only problem changing just the manager will NOT fix this problem.
Until we give the manager full control over player recruitment we are screwed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here