Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby Union 'Autumn' Internationals

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good line up of games this weekend.....setting everything to record for a massive viewing session ...trying to avoid the scores will be tricky

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm only likely to catch the South Africa match next week as I'm going to Carrow Road on the 22nd. I did contemplate bunking off today for the Kiwis, but I'm on the Falmer train now. It's a shame the planners can't take Albion home matches in to consideration when plotting the times.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Solid from England... Be ready to go for the world cup

Keep taking the meds mate!!!! :)

Seriously, The problem with Stuart Lancaster (apart from being so fond of his own voice) is that he doesn't know what his first XV is. That and the RFU's total insistence that England internationals must only play in the Aviva Premiership - which means that we lose a vast amount of talent to the French leagues who are happy to pay a kings ransom. The sooner that poxy rule is dropped, the sooner he will be able to settle an experienced and successful side. But expect NZ and the Saffers to absolutely dominate at the World Cup next year.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
England v South Africa game today..reminds me of one of South Africa's past players Joost Van Der Westhuizen..and his suffering of motor neurone disease..guy travels the world raising awareness of this condition..respect for the man

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just dropped my in laws off in Cardiff for the match.......strange to see half a dozen of the Fiji squad wandering around town with shopping bags ( at midday). That wouldn't happen in football!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm in town looking for a pub to watch the game in. Any suggestions ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here