Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning: some NSC downtime coming up

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unless there are some Albion developments that warrant the site staying up, there will be some downtime during the international break to:

- Update the site to the latest version of vBulletin
- Install a more modern and fresh look and feel (which may or may not become compulsory)
- Try to remedy a couple of the niggling issues we have (photo uploading etc)

I'll try to provide notice when the site is being taken down and I'll try to do some tinkering whilst the site is up, but it may be that I have to take it down with no notice if it is required to finish off something or run some scripts etc.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So we'll be getting Balotelli on loan that week then.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
But not on 13/14 though, as we need to know what Bloom says at SoL (that is if you don't get provided with a transcript on the 12th).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
But not on 13/14 though, as we need to know what Bloom says at SoL (that is if you don't get provided with a transcript on the 12th).

I'm just proof-reading it now. NSC Platinum subscribers will have it with their usual "Inside the Albion" email this evening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm just proof-reading it now. NSC Platinum subscribers will have it with their usual "Inside the Albion" email this evening.

How do I upgrade from Diamond to Platinum ?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Maybe think about a more sophisticated title for “Proper Writings” while you're at it?

It needs to be something like.......
On the Ball
Content driven reviews by fans

Proper just doesn't live up to the real intention of the section, and it needs a proper title.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thanks for the warning. I'll go and get my collection of paper clips out of the loft now, to be ready with something to do when the time comes!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Naa. You've got to be on Titanium Plus. That's the highest level. Certainly it pays the best PPP (price per post).

No, you've got that wrong- the highest level is the exclusive limited edition NSC Binfestium upgrade. It gives the owner an ability to withstand any form of criticism and post utter utter garbage ad infinitum. The only known posters to upgrade to that are HB&B and Ernest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here