Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza and Paul Samrah An Apology

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Clearly a day out at Fontwell celebrating a landmark birthday followed by a number of pubs in Worthing then responding to a thread on NSC is a lethal cocktail.

I stand by what I wrote in the paper this week but in hindsight shouldn't have posted what I did on NSC last night.

I would like to apologise to not only Darren (Bozza) for anything that I suggested on here but also Paul Samrah, for revealing the content of a private conversation which I in turn misconstrued.

The current goings on at the Albion are stressful and frustrating for all concerned but perhaps we should never lose sight of the fact that there are far more important things to worry about away from the Albion which puts everything into perspective.

I was onced ticked off by the BBC for saying NSC was as addictive as heroin, but I think it's time for a bit of cold turkey from Harty.

Hopefully our shared dream of watching the Albion in the top flight will hopefully one day come true ( how much the ticket will cost is another matter) until then all the best.

Harty

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Well done for apologising, Harty, and we all hope to see the Albion in the top flight one day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good man, enough said let's all move on.

Perhaps lock the other thread as well ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I am still unclear whether I am a window licker or an arse licker let alone whether I have a mind of my own or am unwittingly acting as an agent for the NSC hierarchy (ipso facto maybe even the club hierarchy)?
Nice apology. If in doubt always blame alcohol for making you put words to your otherwise hidden thoughts. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clearly a day out at Fontwell celebrating a landmark birthday followed by a number of pubs in Worthing then responding to a thread on NSC is a lethal cocktail.

I stand by what I wrote in the paper this week but in hindsight shouldn't have posted what I did on NSC last night.

I would like to apologise to not only Darren (Bozza) for anything that I suggested on here but also Paul Samrah, for revealing the content of a private conversation which I in turn misconstrued.

The current goings on at the Albion are stressful and frustrating for all concerned but perhaps we should never lose sight of the fact that there are far more important things to worry about away from the Albion which puts everything into perspective.

I was onced ticked off by the BBC for saying NSC was as addictive as heroin, but I think it's time for a bit of cold turkey from Harty.

Hopefully our shared dream of watching the Albion in the top flight will hopefully one day come true ( how much the ticket will cost is another matter) until then all the best.

Harty

This is no apology at all, frankly. Blaming drink for last night's posts is one thing, but it's what you wrote in the Herald that you should be retracting, and you 'stand by that'.

So you're saying 'sorry Bozza, but I still think the club is censoring / controlling NSC'

:shrug: No apology here.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This is no apology at all, frankly. Blaming drink for last night's posts is one thing, but it's what you wrote in the Herald that you should be retracting, and you 'stand by that'.

So you're saying 'sorry Bozza, but I still think the club is censoring / controlling NSC'

Gotta say that I agree.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I read it as he was apologising for last night's posts. Fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here