Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jihad fighters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
are you advocating this country engage in censorship because you dont like something?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He hasn't replied to mine yet ,what are your thoughts on the subject then ?
regards
DR

Well, you had your pick tonight, Jihadist, Cannibalist, fake coma-ist, sex traffickers, child murderer….all pretty repugnant in my book.

I was interested to read a quote today;

"one failed attempt at a shoe bomb, and we all have to take our shoes off at the airport. 31 school shootings since Columbine and still no change in the regulation of guns"

Jan 30, 2008
Well, you had your pick tonight, Jihadist, Cannibalist, fake coma-ist, sex traffickers, child murderer….all pretty repugnant in my book.

I was interested to read a quote today;

"one failed attempt at a shoe bomb, and we all have to take our shoes off at the airport. 31 school shootings since Columbine and still no change in the regulation of guns"
Good old uncle sam eh
regards
DR

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
you still haven't made your mind up ???
regards
DR

You still can't answer questions can you, you always try to be clever unsuccessfully by answering a question with a question without giving your own opinion, why ask a question asking other peoples opinion when you don't have one yourself. Before you ask, I'm happy with the media coverage.
Your turn to give an opinion.
What about you?

Jan 30, 2008
You still can't answer questions can you, you always try to be clever unsuccessfully by answering a question with a question without giving your own opinion, why ask a question asking other peoples opinion when you don't have one yourself. Before you ask, I'm happy with the media coverage.
Your turn to give an opinion.
What about you?
if I ask a question I don't need to give an answer, just looking for some feed back that's all, or is it a case of give them enough rope
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here