Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T minus 10 minutes

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Until a self serving , locally disinterested MP, makes a fool her self on the telly

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still bitter about a green beating your shitehouse tory that you ruined the chances for by campaigning with? :lolol:

Indeed.

It's been an absolute delight to have this occasional insight into Timmy's ongoing raging bitterness over the last four and a half years.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Until a self serving , locally disinterested MP, makes a fool her self on the telly
You write posts like you write articles. Well done. Also, please get over posting every detail of your love/hate relationship here. You are every inch the tsundere, I reckon.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
With Timmy's and Harty's newspaper skills, and pointless "Look at me threads", its no wonder Andy Naylor has been at the Argus for so long.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
lucas.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My suspicion is that the Tory who had his campaign completely bodged by Timmy opening his clearly remarkably unintelligent and ignorant gob on people's doorsteps probably now holds Timmy entirely responsible, and Timmy's march to the upper echelons of the Tory hierarchy has been cruelly dashed, because of that. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here