Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help NSC by buying from amazon

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Does anybody else visit amazon six times before finding out who has given them a thumbs up/down when using notifications on their mobile?

Or is it just me?! :rant::flounce:

For those who don't use their mobiles to view NSC the links are closer than they appear on your screen now, sometimes they overlap!

To reduce the chance of an infraction/ban from a mod please could I also take this opportunity to ask you to use the link above to do your Christmas shopping on Amazon this year. :xmas::thumbsup:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well I'll save you the hassle and let you know it was me that thumbed down this post.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does anybody else visit amazon six times before finding out who has given them a thumbs up/down when using notifications on their mobile?

Or is it just me?! :rant::flounce:

1. I use Tapatalk on my phone because it's a lot nicer.
2. I've just used the standard site on mobile and the thumbs up/down is nowhere near the Amazon link at the top of every page.
3. Your post suggests you think someone has made a change that has caused them to be closer together than previously - nothing has changed.
4. Yes - buy from Amazon please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
2. I've just used the standard site on mobile and the thumbs up/down is nowhere near the Amazon link at the top of every page.

I think he means the 'notification' menu and the Amazon link are close together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here