Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'what position will we be in after the weekend games?' thread

What position will we be in after the weekend games?

• 16th

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 17th

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • 18th

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • 19th

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 20th

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • 21st

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • 22nd

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • 23rd

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Those who can catch the Albion all have winnable games this weekend. Entering the international break in the bottom three is not that unfeasible, alas.

Highest possible position this weekend: 16th
Lowest possible position this weekend: 23rd

What is it to be?

Millwall v Brentford
Leeds v Blackpool
Sheff Wed v Rotherham
Bolton v Wigan
Fulham v Huddersfield
Birmingham v Cardiff

Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 09.57.35.png

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Is there such a thing as a winnable game in the Championship? Bolton will leave the relegation candidates soon as they now have a decent manager .

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Tough, Blackpool apart , Its hard to see any of those teams going down. Possibly Rotherham you'd have 2nd based only on the fact they are Rotherham. Would of said Brum the other one but they've picked up now

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Tough, Blackpool apart , Its hard to see any of those teams going down. Possibly Rotherham you'd have 2nd based only on the fact they are Rotherham. Would of said Brum the other one but they've picked up now
Brighton haven't been tonked yet.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
18th .. hope as much as expectation

We win
Rotherham lose
Wigan draw
Leeds/Millwall win

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Its incredible that 5 of the bottom 6 clubs are ex Premiership. How many of those 5 are still receiving parachute payments I wonder? Wigan yes, Fulham yes, Blackpool maybe.....
well them there payments will mainly run out apart from those who can do a Burnley

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Brentford bt Millwall
Leeds bt Blackpool
Sheff Wed bt Rotherham
Wigan bt Bolton
Huddersfield bt Fulham
Cardiff bt Birmingham

Albion bt Blackburn

I believe that would make us 18th.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure of the exact position, tho the second half on Tuesday was as abysmal a showing as I've ever seen at the Amex. So the only way after Saturday's game looks to be DOWN :down:

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
22nd. The only reason why we're not in the bottom 3 already is because the bottom 3 are playing tougher games than us.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
16th - got to keep the faith.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure of the exact position, tho the second half on Tuesday was as abysmal a showing as I've ever seen at the Amex. So the only way after Saturday's game looks to be DOWN :down:

I put 19th on the poll but actually i think 18th is more likely because I think the Rotherham and Wigan games will be draws. However, having been Mr Grumpy all season I think we have a chance of 3 points on Saturday. We got the monkey off our back - the not winning monkey that is - and I think we subconsciously dug in and defended no matter what the instructions. We were tighter and there was a lot more effort from the players. Bennett will give us another edge and either keeper will be better than Stockdale. Many of the things I was worried about were addressed. There is a long way to go but if we win this a corner will have been turned.

Of course if all the old faults return and we lose......

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here