Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cycle Storage/Parking

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Just doing some ground work for when I get my Bike.

Is there anywhere in central Brighton where I can lock up my Bike securely over night. It seemed there was a plan for a Hub at Brighton Station but I don't think that's happened.

Does anyone have any ideas/solution?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I think in Churchill square car park they have come cycle storage huts. Don't know if you have to pay for them but they have been their for a while.
They are immediately on the left as you enter the car park by the gates.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think in Churchill square car park they have come cycle storage huts. Don't know if you have to pay for them but they have been their for a while.
They are immediately on the left as you enter the car park by the gates.

Oh great stuff. I shall get some more info on it. Thanks very much indeed

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just doing some ground work for when I get my Bike.

It seemed there was a plan for a Hub at Brighton Station but I don't think that's happened.

I think this is about to happen - a big chunk of cycle stands were removed two weeks ago in preparation for the "new cycle storage facilities". Haven't been there for about a fortnight so don't know what's happening.

I've left my bike at the station overnight many times and hasn't been nicked yet - left it there for a week once (when I was ill) and it came to no harm

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think this is about to happen - a big chunk of cycle stands were removed two weeks ago in preparation for the "new cycle storage facilities". Haven't been there for about a fortnight so don't know what's happening.

I've left my bike at the station overnight many times and hasn't been nicked yet - left it there for a week once (when I was ill) and it came to no harm

Yeah not keen on leaving one there, (despite you not having any problems) however if this Hub happens it would be ideal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chaining it to a wall on Bear Road seems pretty popular.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Whats the point of spending £850,000 on a bicycle hub when we don't have any decent cycle lanes in central Brighton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here